Wednesday, December 26, 2018

How to be an Organized Youth Librarian, One Spreadsheet at a Time! Part 1

Hurray! I am most pleased to announce that I am ready to share some of my secrets to organizing the madness of summer reading statistics and storytime planning with you! Best of all, I am about to share my worksheets, which are free to access, copy, and download! 

Secret 1: Spreadsheets! You probably already use them, and perhaps you do so very effectively. If so, I am so happy to share that joy with you! If you have trouble using them or have given up on them entirely, might I suggest you try mine as at least a starting point, and go from there? 

To get you started, try this spreadsheet for keeping track of summer reading registrations, attendance, awards, parties, and more: Summer Reading Records

All of the instructions are included within in the spreadsheet. 

Try this spreadsheet to keep track of summer reading donations and expenses: Summer Reading Budget

Do you need help preparing for storytime (or other programs)? Here is a spreadsheet pre-filled with craft supplies to help you easily plan for crafts, books, and songs! Hope you enjoy it: Storytime Planning Sheet

Please let me know if you have questions and of your successes with my spreadsheets. Thank you for reading, and best of luck in all your programs!


No comments:

Post a Comment