Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dream

A lifelong story-teller, I have been preparing for writing a novel for 35+ years. So for the first time ever, even though I'm starting late and 50k words during just this month will NOT likely happen, I am finally getting to work!

Keep track of my progress by viewing the writer's widget at the bottom of my screen, stay tuned for snippets of my story, and let me know whether you would like to support my efforts by becoming a critic! I'll send you fresh pieces of my work to read and critique, along with brief, optional evaluation questions, and you can hold me accountable to make my dream a reality.

If you have always dreamed of writing a story, consider becoming my writing buddy! I'll share my widget link and we can compete to help motivate one anoyther to succeed. Plus, I'll be available for brainstorming, ideas, and critiques as well!

Just comment below this post if you're interested in getting involved.

Librarians would not exist if not for writers and readers, so we're supporting the future of my livelihood! Join me?

- Val

No comments:

Post a Comment